As President of Local 331, both the executive board and I welcome you to our site!
This site was designed to keep our bargaining unit employees and union members informed on important matters relating to our workplace rights. The local’s web page has links by name that will make your “trip” into our website easy.
Thank you for visiting us, and we hope to see you as a “union member” of Local 331 soon! It has never been more important than now to build, communicate, and “fight the good fight”!
TEN REASONS TO JOIN YOUR LOCAL UNION
Are you considering joining your local AFGE union? If you answer yes to any of these questions, then you must SAY YES to joining the union today!
- Are you worried that your job may be targeted for elimination?
- Would you like to be recognized for the important services you provide to the American people?
- Do you want your retirement benefits protected from ongoing Congressional attacks?
- Do you want an effective advocate on Capitol Hill to protect your pay and benefits?
- Do you want to protect your hard-won civil service rights?
- Would you like to be at the table when labor/management decisions are made?
- Would you like to be involved in the latest discussions regarding health, safety and security concerns at the workplace?
- Would you like to protect your job from furloughs and RIFs?
- Do you want to be able to bargain for better work schedules and improved quality of life?
- Do you deserve fair treatment and consideration for promotions, training and career advancement opportunities?